Serving Wasaga Beach & Area Since 1990
Heatwave High Efficieny Heaters
Heatwave efficiency gas fired radiant tube heaters offer safe and efficient solutions to heat your garage, workshop or covered patio. They are efficient and burn up to 50% less gas than forced air systems. Manufactured in Canada by Canadians for the Canadian winters.
- The FSA series heaters use air from the heated space for combustion and have a single pipe venting the flue gases to the outside
- Easy to clean, low maintenance inshot burner assembly
- Catigory I or III horizontal venting
- Low profile design with 1″ mounting clearance
- Quiet fan operation
- All models residentially approved
- Self diagnostic board with indicator light
- Direct spark ignition
- 2-year warranty on parts
Reznor? Residential Garage Heaters
Why heat your garage?
- You can reduce engine wear and tear caused by cold starts.
- Store paint and other chemicals safely without threat of freezing.
- Your outdoor plants and pets can survive winter storms while you maintain a clean/orderly home.
- Keep your children and infants warm while transferring from home to car.
- Avoid having the car idle to warm up reduces fuel usage and reduces the risk of carbon monoxide build-up in your garage and home.
- Maintain your garage either at comfortable working/living temperature or just above freezing.
Model UDAP uses surounding air/oxygen for combustion inside the heater. UDAP should not be used when you plan on auto repair, stripping paint, woodworking or other activities that could cause inflamable gases or dust. Please ask our Community Gas experts.
Model UDAS uses outdoor air/oxygen for combustion inside the heater. Keeping the flame separate from air in the garage is very important if you plan on auto repair or restauration, woodworking, stripping paint, refinishing furniture, or restoring certain chemicals in the garage.
Why a Reznor? Heater?
- Experience – Reznor has been THE name in reliable heating since the first Reznor Heater was developed in 1888.
- Distribution – Reznor Heaters can be found in 2,000 distributor locations throughout North America. Reznor Heating Equipment can be found on four continents.
- Innovation – Ever since the first reflector heater was invented in 1888, Reznor Heaters have constantly been at the forefront of technological beakthroughs. This is evident in the new V3? garage heater with the TCORE2? combustion system.
What Clients Say About Us
"I was stuck this winter with no heat n know one was able to get hear for weeks then I got community gas # from a friend n John n his crew was hear in days was very respectful n easy to talk to offered me space heaters to borrow if I needed till he was able to do it not to mention he was the best priced out of all them when my ac went I had no doubt who I was calling lol John was hear next day hands down best heating n ac guys around thanks guys."
John gave us excellent service, he responded quickly, was very professional and is a really nice guy. He had our air conditioner functioning optimally in no time and even followed up with a call tonight to make sure we were happy. I would highly recommend Community Gas & Mechanical Services!
Thank you John for being so generous with your time. We truly appreciate you coming in to figure out what was wrong with our furnace. We are happy to say it is no longer 59 degrees in the house back to a toasty 70. Your service is amazing we will definitely be contacting you in the future and will recommend you to all who ask!
Terri Michael Hamilton
John and his crew are fantastic! He’s helped us with s new fireplace installation, gas line for our stove, swimming pool etc. We rely on his expert advice and counsel! We highly recommend Community Gas to everyone!
Would like to Thank John for his services last night (Dec 30). Had renter's at my cottage in Collingwood. Furnace was not working properly. Thermostat had to replaced. It was after midnight and John went above and beyond the call. He fixed the problem.
I was happy. Renter's were happy. Thank you John for what could have turned out to be a disaster.
We had our gas fireplace installed today. John is professional, on time and we are very pleased with the result. His crew were amazing and we are so happy we decided to have this fireplace put in by him. Had our furnace replaced a couple of years ago and were impressed by him, hence the fireplace.
We recently had a furnace and A/C installed in our cottage at Wasaga Beach. After several quotes, we went with John and are so glad we did! His provided us with a detailed outline of what he would provide and the work that would be done, all at a fair price. The work was extensive as we needed to have duct work installed as well. Joan, Mark and Justin were all very professional and took great pride in their work. I would highly recommend them.
John, Justin & Mark were amazing. I highly recommend this firm. I had a couple of quotes in to replace my furnace and it so nice to deal with an honest tradesman like John & his crew.